Are you looking for Robi MB Check Code? Or, are you thinking how can I check Robi Internet, Balance?
Bangladeshi mobile operator Robi Prepaid, Postpaid Internet Balance check through SMS or dialing a number. These services are free.
Robi Internet Balance Check SMS and USSD code
If you want to search the all type uses info, Data, Packages for Robi, simply use the codes listed below Or Install My Robi App From Google Play Store.
|Check for||USSD Dial Code|
|Main Balance (Taka)||*222# or call 222|
|All internet bundles||*123*3#|
|Internet balance||*123*3*5# or *8444*88#|
|Mian Menu||*121* or *123#|
Other’s Usefull Codes
|Check for||USSD Dial Code or SMS|
|All active value added services (VAS)||*123*6*15#|
|Stop my all vas(Free of cost)||dial 123 then press 7 or *9#|
|Deactivate Goongoon||dail 846690|
|Unsubscribe from Amar Goongoon||Just type STOPAG send to 8466|
Robi SIM MB Balance Check
- Firstly, go to the Dial option on your phone.
- Then, type the Robi SIM MB Check Code, *8444*44#.
- Otherwise, you can also do Robi MB Check by dialing the new code, *3#.
- Lastly, Robi will send you a text showing, your remaining internet balance.
- Also, you will get to know the validity of your Robi data package.
- Thus, you can complete the Robi internet Balance Check by dialling the Robi MB balance check code.
Final Words :
Besides, to do the Robi MB Check process, the customers need to use the Robi MB Balance Check Code. So, the users need to know the Robi MB Check Code most importantly.
Well, it is all about the Robi Internet, Balance Check Code. For instance, we have included all the necessary information about the Robi SIM Internet, Balance Check Code. Because, if you are a Robi SIM user, then you must know how to check Robi Internet, Balance, Number.